Sunday, February 20, 2011

Finally got some prints!

2011 Project Life is still going strong.  I do love having the kit this year and Eric has already asked if I wanted to get it again next year:-)  Um, of course!

I know I haven't posted layouts recently.  I've been keeping up with my writing and picture-taking, but I'm only printing pics once a month or so.  Here are weeks 2-6 :-)

Week 2

Week 2 New camera and getting organized

Week 3

Week 3 Trip to Kansas

Week 4

Week 4

Week 5

Week 5

Week 6 Met Alter Weiner, Holocaust survivor

Week 6

Week 7 Sick and snow
You may have noticed my new toy, the Sizzix Big Shot.  I've been having fun cutting and embossing with it.  It took me years to figure out which tool I wanted and I've played with this one quite a bit recently and really like the cost and versatility.

I've been busy making lots of cards and I'm fixing to start on a scrapbook for Eric about his sailboat that he refurbished and lived on before we met.

That's all for now:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment