Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More cards

I'm really loving the challenges from 365 Cards, especially because they're pushing me outside of my comfort zone. I generally don't do a ton of stamping nor do I use lots of glitter, but Monday's Day 239 challenge was to use glitter on a stamped image and I did it:-) I even used 3 different colors!




This is my entry for 365 Cards: Day 238 sketch
I found the fun pom-pom ribbon on clearance the other day and had to do something with it ASAP! I used black flocking on the handwritten "Boo!" and the stamped spiderweb.

I can't wait for tomorrow's challenge!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, great take ont eh 365 cards sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go out of your zone! That Pam, she pushes ALL of us out of our zones, me most of all. I'm happy you played along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such fun cards...love your sketchy sunday one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both are awesome and i love your pompoms :)

    ReplyDelete